OLD FART FLYERS ASSOCIATION of AMERICA

A year or so ago I purchased my first quadcopter drone with an inexpensive DM007 drone to use as a trainer.  This is a very inexpensive drone that I found perfect for me to start with.  At around $30.00 losing or destroying one would be of little consequence.  I am very happy to say I only lost one to a "fly away" when I exceeded the maximum range of the controller.  I did get experience on replacing propellers and a couple motors in the beginning.  So the loss was really a good thing with the lessons learned.

As an old fart myself I thought it would be fun to write a blog for other senior citizens out there that are looking for a new hobby.  I love to take pictures/video of the beautiful sunsets and sunrises we have here in central Florida.  If you are not a beginner perhaps you would enjoy sharing tips and advice.  Flight photographs and video are also welcome.  By joining the blog your are an official member of the OFFA, (Old Fart Flyers of America).

Comments